I recently purchased some hot water bags to use at the cabin on cold nights. I know it sounds like something that your elderly aunt, the one with the kleenex in her sleeves, might do. I became a hot water bottle convert on my first trip to India, when I visited DarJeeling. I could see my breath in the room at night and I learned first hand how nice it was to sleep with a toasty warm, hot water bottle.
Here are the instructions printed on the package – I am not making any of this up.
Rubber Heat Water Bag
- Heat water bag is used in medical treatment health and common live to get warm.
- The water temperature that the heat water bag should be around 90C. The water should not be over 2/3 than the capacity of the heat water bag.
- After filling water, must let the air in the heat water bag out and let the screw tight. Check if there is water leak phenomenon.
- When baby use the heat water bag, should let the heat water bag a little far from baby.
- When the heat water bag is used or storage must avert it to be weight on or stabed, not touch sour, alkali, oil and sunlight shoot.
- Storage heat water bag should fill a little air inside, Put it in shady environment.
- The dirt on the heat water bag can be washed by soap water than use water wash it clean.
- The heat water bag should not be put in the display window so long time, especially the display window in the sunlight shoot.